Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a 2-day course to equip leaders and managers of Agile teams who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation. The course provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to.
This course will cover:
- Why Agile Matters
- Challenges of an Agile Leader
- The means to identify the potential
- Leaders Grow Agility opportunities, challenges and impacts
- Developing People of Agile in terms of business value and
- Measuring Agility why this is so important to the next generation organization.
- An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts
There are no reviews yet.