The Introduction to Scrum Mastery course, is a bespoke training offering created by our Professional Scrum Trainer. This course can be a 2-day live training class or you can take this course via our online VLE by clicking the “Learn at your own pace” button at the bottom of the page.
Created by AdaptDev Ltd, the ISM course is a starting point on the journey for those intending to certify as a Scrum Master on the Professional Scrum Master™ pathway at Scrum.org™.
Although not an officially created course from Scrum.org™ this course teaches to the required syllabus for Professional Scrum Master I™ and leverages the knowledge and experience of our trainer Alasdair Macleod, who has been a Professional Scrum Trainer licenced from Scrum.org™ since 2016.
In the course you will work through several modules:
- Scrum Theory
- The Scrum Framework
- Delivering Done Work
- Delivering a Product not just Output
- Building Teams
- Being the Scrum Master
Each module is structured in such a way as to allow the student to understand their current knowledge, develop knowledge of theory, apply this theory to a practical exercise and draw conclusions concerning the learning outcomes. By applying this style of learning the required knowledge to pass the Professional Scrum Master I certification will be embedded sufficiently to ensure success in a certification attempt.
As this is not a Scrum.org™ course no password to attempt the assessment is included and students will need to purchase this for themselves. However, instructions on how to do so will be provided in the final next steps.
Included in the price of the course is:
- 18 months access to the Introduction to Scrum Mastery course materials
- Access to the student self-help group
- Access to all public and community only videos
- Access to all free community webinars by AdaptDev Ltd trainers
- Early access to registration for free public webinars by AdaptDev Ltd trainers
- Early access to registration and member discounts to pay for webinars by AdaptDev Ltd trainers