All statements apply to Scrum Evolution & AdaptDev Ltd equally.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
AdaptDev Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, Organization.)
- IP Address used when completing registration.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AdaptDev Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services, even if payment and registration confirmation has been cancelled.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit information Via the Contact us form.
AdaptDev Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When being directed from social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter)
- When emailing AdaptDev Ltd directly
How will we use your data?
AdaptDev Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Inform you of course dates and locations
If you agree, AdaptDev Ltd will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When AdaptDev Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
AdaptDev Ltd securely stores your data within our Database and is protected by trusted security providers.
AdaptDev Ltd will keep the data you provide when signing up for a course, using the contact us sheet, signing up for our newsletter or any other area of the site that requires the user to input data until it is either deemed not necessary to keep or until the user requests its deletion. We will take all precautions necessary to securely delete your data.
AdaptDev Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop AdaptDev Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the AdaptDev Ltd Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected] with the phrase “Stop Marketing” and you will be removed from our mailing list.
What are your data protection rights?
AdaptDev Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request AdaptDev Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AdaptDev Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AdaptDev Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AdaptDev Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AdaptDev Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AdaptDev Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AdaptDev Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07597313688
Or write to us: [email protected] or 6 Maling Close, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14 8EU,
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – AdaptDev Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – AdaptDev Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. AdaptDev Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: 07597313688
Or write to us at: 42 Church St, Shildon, County Durham, DL4 1DY